Our Metal noise barriers with transparent element are made of galvanized aluminium or steel panels in between polycarbonate or acrylic sheets, that make up a sound-proof casing inside them along with aesthetic properties and being transparent allows people to view the sceneries of other side. The panels overlap vertically between studs made from steel profiles.
The addition of an absorbent crest increases the acoustic performances. The barriers can be bi-absorbent and can include transparent parts.
- Galvanized, aluminium, or stainless steel along with polycarbonate / acrylic sheet
- Two, four, or five-inch thicknesses
- Easy installation and removal
- Horizontal or vertical installation
- Maximum acoustical performance
- All products independently tested (STC 37 above, NRC 0.95 above)
- 5 years warranty
- Weather resistant
- Graffiti resistant
- Different colours selection